I don’t normally give a flying rat’s ass about my New Years resolutions; it’s not something I’m interested in – usually. But to be honest, a lot has changed over the past year. I’m a little more interested in making some and attempting to keep them than not making any for this coming year.
So here’s a list, which I may or may not keep (hopefully I will; root for me, I need all the support I can get):
- Write – at least a paragraph, hopefully more. Keep those gears oiled.
- Read as much as possible; read new genres and new books – seriously, new books. You can do it, self, you can read new books. They cannot hurt you; it’s exciting to read something new.
- Continue Feathered – even if you don’t publish it, you can at least finish it. Prepare for NaNoWriMo.
- Be a lot more diligent about my health. This could mean losing weight, eating better, going to the doctor. For real, self, this is as good a year as any to be healthy. Doooooo iiiiiit.
- Forget about what other people think. If I want to dye my hair bright pink, I’m gonna damn well do it.
- As I’ve said before, continue to update this blog. I’m not letting its third year disappear with less than ten posts.
That’s literally all I can think of at the moment. As the night progresses, I fear I’m getting more sleepy. My brain is slowly shutting down – I’m sorry there’s not two thousand and fifteen resolutions for you to read!